Your privacy is important to Miltton. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Miltton collects, and the ways in which Miltton uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Miltton may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website (including pages visited and services you use or are interested in)]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including, email address, company information and contact details)]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including blog subscriptions, questionnaires, whitepaper downloads, informational packets)] and
- [any other information that you send to Miltton]
Using personal information
Miltton may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website]
- [personalize the website for you]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services]
- [send you marketing communications]
Where Miltton discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Miltton may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Miltton will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Miltton will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Miltton is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to info(at) miltton.fi or
- by post to Miltton, Kaisaniemenkatu 6 A, FI-00100 Helsinki
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website will:
- Provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting and sometimes offer you opportunities to submit information or be contacted by Miltton
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Use targeting cookies
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
This website will NOT share any personal information with third parties.