As part of our video team, you will get to participate in all stages of video production: concept creation, pre-production planning, shooting, editing and post-production. From creating storyboards to shooting short films, this internship role is ideal for a skilled film/TV or multimedia student or a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to learn and be challenged in a demanding environment.
Core duties will include:
• Editing content and participating in producing professional videos
• Working closely with the whole video production team and other colleagues on various client and internal projects
• Researching and assessing ideas
• Creating storyboards and scripts
We want you to have:
• Proficiency in Adobe production tools Premiere Pro / Plus: After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience of shooting with DSLR cameras
• Interest in learning about digital film making
You must also be able to show:
• Good time management, prioritization and interaction skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
• Attention to detail
• A positive attitude
The internship is paid and will last between three and six months. We would like you to start in February or March. Please send your application and CV to email@example.com no later than 13 February 2015. For enquiries and questions, please contact Felix Hartwigsen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 305 5130).