Are you curious and eager to learn? Ready for a fast-paced and lively work community? Do you want to work with top-level companies? Can you bring something new to the table? APPLICATION PERIOD ENDED ON JUNE 23.
What we offer: A chance to grow. Miltton’s six-month Trainee Program is a deep dive into the work of one of the fastest growing consultancies in the Nordics. We offer responsibility and a chance to work with the best clients, so you’ll get to learn first-hand how top-level communications, leadership and marketing projects are run. It will be fast-paced, fascinating and rewarding. We work hard, and you will too. But don’t worry, you’ll have almost 400 inspiring and helpful Milttonees and your own tutor to support you.
What we look for: Driven people who dare to challenge us. We are living in an ever-evolving world, so you need to be deeply curious, eager to learn and able to adapt. You are good at collaboration and have a real hands-on attitude. And by the way, your background doesn’t need to be in marketing or communications. We aim to hire a diverse set of people with a wide range of skills: writers, designers and visualists, project management talents, people who have an interest in digital marketing, public affairs, PR, sales, or a combination of the above. Or maybe you have a skill we don’t even know we need yet. In any case, what matters most is not what you know, but who you are.
How to apply:
- Send your application by June 23, 2019 either in Finnish or English.
- We will get back to all applicants by the end of July.
- The most suitable candidates will be invited to a Recruitment Event, held during week 35 in August. At the event, we’ll get to know you and you can get to know us.
- The next step in the recruitment process is the group interviews that will be held in September. The candidates who are selected for the interviews will be informed during September. The selected candidates going forward will be asked to complete a short assignment.
- The last step in the process will be one-on-one interviews.
- We aim to make final decisions in October.
Usually trainees work with us for six months, beginning in September or October. If you have wishes concerning the length or content of the internship, please let us know in your application and we’ll try to take them into consideration. Please note that our trainee program is paid.
If you have any questions, please contact Cecilia Adolfsson at cecilia.adolfsson(a)miltton.fi.