Miltton is expanding and so are our clients’ needs for strategic and visionary sustainability expertise. Hence, we are looking for two or more sustainability advisors to join our fantastic team in Helsinki.
What we do
Our sustainability advisors work on diverse types of client projects. Depending on your unique expertise, one day you might be elaborating sustainability programmes, strategies and roadmaps, another day focusing on sustainability reporting, materiality analyses, devising codes of conducts, giving sustainability trainings, or building ambitious sustainability communications concepts and storytelling, to name a few. We also provide sustainability-related analysis and insight for our clients and other teams within Miltton.
The final focus and scope of your work will be adjusted based on your specific competences, interests and on client demand.
What you should bring
We are looking for professionals at various stages of their careers who have demonstrated skills in the field of strategic sustainability. In order to succeed in this role, we need people with majority of the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in strategic sustainability. Experience working in a corporation or as a consultant is a plus;
- Thorough knowledge of current trends in sustainability and a deep understanding of how sustainability is connected to business;
- Topic-specific insight or expertise e.g. in climate, circular economy, human rights, SDG’s or ESG;
- Knowledge of the most common sustainability reporting frameworks, such as GRI, <IR>, TCFD, NFI and SASB
In addition, you should fulfil these requirements:
- Ability to turn insights and analysis to actionable communications or business ideas;
- Proficiency in English, and preferably also in Finnish;
- Relevant educational background;
- Excellent self-management, project management and presentation skills;
- Curious attitude and a willingness to develop Miltton’s services and new ideas for our clients;
- Enthusiastic attitude towards collaboration, wish to develop your own and your colleague’s assets and do not shy away from responsibility
What we offer
A chance to grow in your profession and a front row view of the changes taking place in the Nordic corporate world and across society. We offer our clients a comprehensive and strategic vision that combines public affairs, communications, marketing and leadership. Therefore, you will get the chance to work in diverse teams at the crossroads of strategic consultancy and communications, while working in a growing and increasingly international community.
If you recognise yourself in the above description, please send your application here to us by January 10th 2020.
If you have further questions regarding the positions, you can contact Johanna Talvela, tel. +358 50 365 3222 on December 16th at 3-4 pm, December 17th at 2-3 pm or January 8th at 9.30-11.00 am, or Cecilia Adolfsson: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!